Weather, cold snap, and shipping!
As those if you who have ordered babies in the past couple of weeks know, we have been experiencing a cold snap. I have been watching the forecasts diligently and letting everyone know as updates come in. I woke up this morning to a potential shipping window on Wednesday that is a potential possibility for the fedex orders! I had already planned on getting the eggs out in the slim margin and probably holding off on the babies until next week, but I am going to prep and fast babies to see if I can get some to fly out! Keep an eye on your emails on Wednesday and watch for tracking numbers so you won't be surprised! Postals will still have to be the 16th for live animals. Let's wish everyone a safe and swift journey!