Ok, good news! It looks like I have a bit of warmer temps coming next week. I have been watching my forecast carefully and I see some double digits that may allow a day of shipping! I am going to pull everyone's orders for fasting and start prepping all the babies to ship out. If you have anything you have been looking at, put your order in now, because this may be the last shipment before the Yule Holidays. Thanks to All who have been patiently waiting as well! I will be adding extra insulation and being extra careful with everyone's packing!
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!